PO Terms & Conditions
• During the course of the contract, your quality control and manufacturing system are subject to review, verification, and analysis by Aerospace Fabrications of Georgia, its customers, and/or authorized government representatives should they elect to do so.
• Work for this PO must be performed by personnel qualified/certified to meet ALL PO requirements.
• Personnel performing work shall be aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, to product safety and the importance of ETHICAL BEHAVIOR
• If applicable (contact AFOG if questionable) your facility must have on hand the approval from the final customer to provide the above processes/product prior to accepting this PO.
• Your QA Management system must be approved for the final customer's specifications.
• In the event that a non-conformance occurs, AFOG's QA department shall be notified to make arrangements for the appropriate disposition.
• Prior to your facilities changes in products, processes, services, or definition (including changes pertaining to external sources), your facility shall obtain approval from AFOG QA personnel.
• Any subcontracted processes/products shall include all applicable requirements in this purchasing document, including "key characteristics" where required.
• Any outsourced work must be provided by approved sources (AFOG final customer approved as applicable).
• Seller shall ensure that Counterfeit Work/products are not delivered to AFOG.
• Seller shall retain documented information relevant to products/services provided to AFOG for a period of 10 years unless otherwise notified. After which time, information shall be permanently disposed of.
• Export control / ITAR / EAR statement:
ORDERS MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL DATA WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF THE ARMS EXPORT CONTROL ACT (AECA) FOR EXPORT CONTROL / INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR) / EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS (EAR) AS IDENTIFIED ON THE U.S. MUNITIONS LIST (USML) AND IS SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROL LAWS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. TRANSFER OF THIS DATA BY ANY MEANS TO A FOREIGN PERSON OR FOREIGN ENTITY, WHETHER IN THE UNITED STATES OR ABROAD, WITHOUT AN EXPORT LICENSE, ITAR EXEMPTION OR OTHER APPROVAL FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF DEFENSE TRADE CONTROLS (DDTC) IS PROHIBITED.
The technical data or software is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. Parts 120-130). Export, re-export or retransfer contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
If any of the line items on this purchase order have a final customer of LMCO then the following applies: The work under this PO is subject to Lockheed Martin's periodic audit of seller's compliance with seller's internal procedures and other documents applicable to the PO. Seller shall provide, at no cost to Lockheed Martin, government or appropriate regulatory agencies, suitable facilities at seller and seller's subcontractor' manufacturing location for Lockheed Martin, government and regulatory agency representatives to perform compliance verification. If the location provided has changed in any manor, than Lockheed Martin, government and regulatory agency representatives shall be notified in writing prior to performing any work under this PO. Work is to be accomplished in performance of this purchase order is directly related to a Lockheed Martin aeronautics company PO and must be accomplished in accordance with process specification on purchase order and Lockheed Martin aeronautics company appendix QJ. A copy of all purchase orders received by your facility containing the requirements listed above must be filed, maintained and available for review upon request. A certificate of conformance with a unique certification number containing the following information must be provided with all work performed under this PO: 1) title and specification number (including revision letter) of the process; 2) name and address of the process of NDT facility; 3) Lockheed Martin assigned processor number; 4) date the c of c was issued; 5) purchase order part number; 6) quantity of parts (to include quantity accepted/rejected); 7) signature and title of authorized quality agent of seller; and 8) fracture durability classification or serialization when required. All work under this PO shall be suitably wrapped, boxed or racked to guard against shipping damage and apply rust or corrosion protection.
Flow down of engineering specification requirements:
The then current revision, in effect as of the date of this purchase order, of each of the following specification documents, is hereby incorporated into this purchase order by this reference: 1) Engineering Purchasing Specification (EPS) manual. 2) C130 specifications contents list. 3) F-22 materials & process engineering specifications & standard parts documents. 4) Preferred Parts Handbook (PPH). 5) F-22 Parts Procurement Manual (PPM). 6) Standard Process Specification (STP). 7) Process specifications and process bulletins. *) Standard Material Specifications (STM).Seller herby agrees that (1) it has obtained or will timely obtain from buyer each of such specification documents listed in 1 through 8 above and (2) in performance of its obligations in connection with this purchase order, seller shall comply with such specification documents and all other requirements of this purchase order, unless seller is otherwise directed by buyer. The EPS manual, C130 specification contents list, and F-22 materials process engineering specifications & standard parts documents, items 1 through 3, can be accessed on the Lockheed Martin aeronautics company - material management website at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/aeronautics/materialmanagement.html. A download version of Lockheed Martin aeronautics company specification documents 4 through 8, are not available online and must be obtained from the buyer. Seller must have an appropriate fully executed Proprietary Information Agreement (PIA) with Lockheed Martin Corporation acting through and on behalf of its Lockheed Martin aeronautics company to gain access to such specification documents. If seller has not entered into any such PIA, it shall fill out the PIA found on the website referenced above and fax the completed PIA to 770-494-8382, to the attention of the "PIA coordinator. Seller shall include the language of all the above text, starting with the title flow down of engineering specification requirements, in its entirety, including this paragraph, in seller's purchase orders with its suppliers with instructions for it to be inserted in purchase orders at every tier where seller or its suppliers at any tier may elect to use a buyer approved source for controlled processes. Buyer approved sources and controlled processes can be found on the Lockheed Martin aeronautics company - material management website at http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/aeronautics/materialmanagement.html.
SELLER shall maintain a FOD prevention program in accordance with LMCO Q4R.
For the purposes of this clause, "Work" consists of those parts delivered under this Contract that are the lowest level of separately identifiable items (e.g., articles, components, goods, and assemblies)."Counterfeit Work" means work that is or contains items misrepresented as having been designed and/or produced under an approved system or other acceptable method. The term also includes approved work that has reached a design life limit or has been damaged beyond possible repair, but is altered and misrepresented as acceptable.
SELLER agrees and shall ensure that Counterfeit Work is not delivered to Lockheed Martin.
SELLER shall only purchase products to be delivered or incorporated as Work to Lockheed Martin directly from the Original Component Manufacturer (OCM)/Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or through an OCM/OEM authorized distributor chain. Work shall not be acquired from independent distributors or brokers unless approved in advance in writing by Lockheed Martin.
SELLER shall immediately notify Lockheed Martin with the pertinent facts if SELLER becomes aware or suspects that it has furnished Counterfeit Work. When requested by Lockheed Martin, SELLER shall provide OCM/OEM documentation that authenticates traceability of the affected items to the applicable OCM/OEM.